• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart III - Donation!

2andblue

COG Executive Director
Any COG member want a set of used (1,500 miles) Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart III let me know. Rear is a 55 BTW.

Prefer in Philadelphia area for direct pickup otherwise you pay shipping.

First come first served -
Approximate Treadlife left:
Front 80%
Rear 65%

There is nothing wrong with them, I just prefer the handing of the Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart IV. They are one year removed, not junk, rotted or crap - a generous gift to someone. Maybe someone wants out of the factory stones???

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Very cool of you to offer these up. If I was closer I’d swing by there and trade you some beer for ‘em. But Houston is just a bit too much of a hike. LOL

Very cool of you to offer these up. If I was closer I’d swing by there and trade you some beer for ‘em. But Houston is just a bit too much of a hike. LOL
Would you like me to find a shipping price? These tires are still sitting around waiting for someone to take the for free and burn em’ up.

Wayne, Carol & Blue