• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

eBolt December 10% discount code

bwprice100

Big Wheel
Hi All

I thought I would like to let you all know that we are running a 10% discount code on our web site this December.

www.eBolt.co.uk

The code is 'DEC2011' and can be entered at the shopping cart.

This discount is on top of our existing discounts of 10% for returning customers and free delivery on UK order over £100.

We do ship worldwide

Thanks again Brian

1958 R26 (still in bits),
1981 R80 (was a TIC),
1995 R1100RT (speeding ticket the first day I rode it)

Is there a seller in the US ? The shipping from your place to the US is probably more than the cost of the product.

Privateer said:
Is there a seller in the US ? The shipping from your place to the US is probably more than the cost of the product.

Hi we ship frequently to the States but yes some of the heavy items can be expensive; anything over 5kg is expensive. Most small orders cost about $6.00 to ship to the US

Brian

Excuse my obtuseness, but I can't find the black bolts for the C14 that folks are talking about on your web site. I was going to search by motorcycle brand, but you don't show Kawasaki.....

Like I said, its probably because I'm a little slow.

Privateer said:
Excuse my obtuseness, but I can't find the black bolts for the C14 that folks are talking about on your web site. I was going to search by motorcycle brand, but you don't show Kawasaki.....

Like I said, its probably because I'm a little slow.

Sent you an email

Brian