• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Euro-RR Aerostich Back Protector Closeout Deal

Bud

For anyone wanting to upgrade the back protection in an Aerostich, Bohn Armor https://www.bohnarmor.com/product/euro-rr-aerostich-back-protector/ has a closeout on their euro spec back protector designed to use the stock attachment points.  Adds a ton of insulation to the back in cold weather.  Feels very substantial.  If you go down, the paramedics won't have to put you on a back board because it's already in the suit! ;D  Anyway, it's $25.  If you don't like it, you haven't lost much.  BTW I bought one for my Roadcrafter one piece suit.  So far, I like it and it's staying put. :great:
KC40A-1.jpg

KC40A-2.jpg