• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Event History- Do We Still Have It?

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
Before the Big Change, I was able to go into the Event Calendar and look at events from previous years. Does COG still have that information stored somewhere accessible? If so, is there a timeline for when us common folk ;) can access it?

I don't have all your answers, but I can tell you the old events were not imported into Wild Apricot. From my understanding each of those past events would have to manually be entered into the new database.

As for copying and storing, I will leave that up to one of the IT guys to answer.

The short answer is yes, AD's and AAD's will have access to past events for a short period of time. How to access them will be communicated to them in the next week or so.

Last edited: