• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Events List

silver wolf

Does anyone have a list of all the NE spring & fall rally's over the years, as I'm trying to jog my memory of what little brain cells I have left of a couple of COG rallies I know I went to only I can't seem to remember the dates or where I stayed at them & I'm hoping to be at the 2023 Spring Rally! :)

Did u contact Steve Smith directly. He IS the man, for the northeast...
He must be trying to avoid me ;)

@silver wolf - one way to research past events and dates is by reviewing old NE Newsletters. The COG website Library archive of NE Newsletters goes back to 2020. Let me know if you need to go back further; there is a secondary archive of NE Newsletters that goes back to 2001.

He must be trying to avoid me ;)

@silver wolf - one way to research past events and dates is by reviewing old NE Newsletters. The COG website Library archive of NE Newsletters goes back to 2020. Let me know if you need to go back further; there is a secondary archive of NE Newsletters that goes back to 2001.
Steve yes please & may be from 05 the year I joined I think up to the present would be great as I'm just trying to remember what rallies I've been to as I've been having memory issues & can't remember a lot of stuff lately :-(