• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Exploring back roads of Maine and NH - Part 3

Awesome video - thanks for sharing.  That's a very nice riding area.  I have a buddy with houses in Milan NH and Denmark ME (on Moose Pond) so I am very familiar with that area.  Lots of great off-road riding up there too.

BrianD said:
Awesome video - thanks for sharing.  That's a very nice riding area.  I have a buddy with houses in Milan NH and Denmark ME (on Moose Pond) so I am very familiar with that area.  Lots of great off-road riding up there too.

I see your from Coventry.  I lived in Hebron from 1969 until about 2001. 

I miss the 18 years I lived in VT, NH and ME.
Brought the DR650 down with us to Western NC but found most of the trails and roads have been shut down and posted due to developments and horse people.
Try the N.H. ride that goes from Milan NH all the way to Canada. All on Class 4 roads👍