• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

****SOLD 12-05-22!*****F/S: Denali DR1 2.0 TriOptic LED Light Kit With DataDim Technology

ghostrider990

For Sale, LIke new set of D1 lights purchased new from Revzilla a few years ago. Low hours. All original wiring, instructions, packaging, mounting hardware, and harnesses included in original kit complete - along with Dimming module for connection to High Beams. These are "Throwers" but have a nifty Tri-Optic option with quick change lenses to optimize distance or flood style light dispersion. (lenses included).
I also have a set of snap on Amber lenses for adverse weather conditions, included in the sale - but full disclosure, one has a broken install tab, but still work just fine.

THese lights carry a 5year warranty, and I purchased them 6-19 from Revzilla. You should still have 2 solid years of warranty from Denali on these! :love:

$350 + shipping in the CONUS. No tax.
Paypal FF please.

*Mounting Pucks + SS Hardware Included - Fits All years*

DR1c.jpg
Dr1a.jpgDr1b.jpg
PM me if interested. I will send pics if wanted.

Attachments

• Dr1d.jpg
    Dr1d.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Bump - still for sale!

Mounting Pucks now INCLUDED in the Price!

Add some extra light to your nighttime riding, or some extra conspicuity to the front of your bike during the day!

Last edited:
Getting a different set or are you selling the bike ?
Bike is sold, just pulled off some of the pricier bits to sell separate!

Come-on guys.....these will help you get to nationals safer when you get caught out past sunset on those backroads you love to ride on!
Very good at illuminating DEER at dusk, and daytime conspicuity for other drivers.

Pucks and mounting Hardware included. This is a good deal, on some nice kit. :cool:(y)

gr

These are STILL For sale!
Lowering price to $320 incl. s&h to the Conus.
Please PM me if interested.
THis is EASILY over $500 value incl. the pucks, and really not a tough install. ;)

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited: