• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Face Book snafu

OMoaC

I know lots of folks here do not use the FB platform. But the last few days watching people running around like their hair was on fire because of the glitches on FB was pretty hilarious. As much as we may snivel about our forum glitches my props and thanks go out to our volunteer IT team that keep our little POS forum running.  :beerchug: ;)

Jorge said:
FB???
Flatbush?  Fullback?

:)) :)) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I was thinkin' more like  F Buddies.....

But I kinda like the Fart Blossoms as it's more p/c...

(says MOB, while listening to Johhny Cash, At Folsom Prison album...)

I can't believe I haven't listened to it, completely, for decades... man, it really is much better now that I am older... :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :great: :beerchug:
https://youtu.be/GpZ-2HDJzFw

Old Man on a Connie said:
I know lots of folks here do not use the FB platform. But the last few days watching people running around like their hair was on fire because of the glitches on FB was pretty hilarious. As much as we may snivel about our forum glitches my props and thanks go out to our volunteer IT team that keep our little POS forum running.  :beerchug: ;)

Old Man on a Connie said:
Hey Mark
We need some excitement over here.  It's been a long long winter buddy.  Use your wonderful writing talent and tell us the story.  Maybe you could get Harry to illustrate it! ;D

"I was thinkin' more like  F Buddies....."

Yeah good one, puts full bore to shame.

Now there is a Face Book page recommendation to follow!

Did Reddit beat 'em out on this already?  Shows what I know on

subject!