• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Farm and Fleet

suzi74gt4920

I was at my 3rd different one after traveling with the girlfriend for errands in the past month. When shes out and about she always checks them out. It turns out theyre phasing out NGK plugs out of their inventory. I picked up a couple of sets at $1.44 a plug.

Supposedly all of Blaines Farm and Fleet are dropping the NGK plugs. Theyre in the clearance section in the auto department.

Am I remembering correctly that SISF said that the dpr8ea, which has a projected tip, can be used in C10's? Thinking about stocking up and would like to try those. Steve?