• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

February 19th Brr-Ride

Tom NWGA

Come one come all to a unique location on the Etowah River in Rome, GA!
New business, new location for this annual ride to eat. Excellent roads and attractions in the area to add to your enjoyment in getting here. There is Buc-ees's in Calhoun, the new Savoy Auto Museum in Cartersville, Chulio Road, Mt. Alto Road, Mentone and Valley Head, AL, and more.
Address and registration is on the COG events calendar.

Come one come all to a unique location on the Etowah River in Rome, GA!
New business, new location for this annual ride to eat. Excellent roads and attractions in the area to add to your enjoyment in getting here. There is Buc-ees's in Calhoun, the new Savoy Auto Museum in Cartersville, Chulio Road, Mt. Alto Road, Mentone and Valley Head, AL, and more.
Address and registration is on the COG events calendar.
We'll be there!

About 100 miles for me! Shortest one yet. We’ve done this one at 35+ degrees. Looking forward to it!

Just trying to confirm my assumptions. The ride is what you ride to attend and return home? The event says 12:30 to 6:00 or something like that. Is this a lunch destination or lunch and dinner? Lots of dumb questions but hey this is my first one of these.

Looks like I won't be able to attend, but y'all have fun. Just recently found Mt. Alto Rd and Radio Springs Rd just around the corner. Look for the big green spot north of the meetup location with interesting scenery if you're into scenery.

Well, Looks like I will be making a trip to Texas that weekend instead. This has been the worst winter for riding in a long while. I'll try to catch you folks at the next one.

The 14 day forecast several days ago indicated the weather would be NASTY. If that forecast holds up looks like I’ll 4 wheel it. Maybe. But I’ve ridden in heavy rain before lol.

Too bad it’s not today: Currently clear and 67. “Februgly” is such a wild mix.

Brr!!!!!

Gonna be a chilly start to a beautiful day for, what else, the annual Brr-Ride

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220217-093311.png
    Screenshot_20220217-093311.png
    402.3 KB · Views: 115
Looks like I am out, my son and his wife are coming to visit.
Family. What else can you do? You’ll be missed. You COULD make it up to the group however, by helping Bugnut put on a NC/SC Challenge RTE event seeing’s as how you now live in NC… Just sayin’…..😉

What a nice day. A bit chilly, but it IS February. Good food . Good company. I got home about 5:35 after a 250+ mile ride.

Thanks Tom for hosting and everyone who came out for the 6th Annual Brr Ride!!

I second that, it was chilly in the morning and i came down the interstate in the morning and took my time getting back to Tennessee all back roads. great seeing everyone good food and dessert. about 300 miles round trip. I did get back around 5pm central.