• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Febuary 23rd Orsak's Cafe Meet & EAT

willieyaw

Bicycle
Febuary 23rd Orsak's Cafe Meet & EAT Fayetteville, TX.
I'm going to be taking a scenic route from Spring to Hempstead, down through Bellville on 159 to Fayetteville, if anyone is interested in a group ride we can meet up at the Denny's at 290 & 1488 in Hempstead for a cup of coffee "my treat"
pm me if you are interested.
Thanks
Willie Yaw

I'll also be bringing a guest rider Mike who is a good friend and coworker.
Y'all don't pick on him too much when he shows up on a loud azz sportster dressed like a leather pirate. :rotflmao:

Willie said:
I'll also be bringing a guest rider Mike who is a good friend and coworker.
Y'all don't pick on him too much when he shows up on a loud azz sportster dressed like a leather pirate. :rotflmao:

He won't be alone, I have a couple of Non-COG member buddies riding out with me.  Y'all can pick on my buddies if you want.    ;D

I signed up for this on the member calendar with the comment note that I'll be riding directly from the Bastrop area to Orsak's for the meet and eat (but not joining on the ride from Houston).

Got a guestimate for your ETA in Fayetteville?

Thanks!

I guess I need to let everyone know, that I will be attending, but I will not be able to ride.  That doesn't sound good coming from the event host and the Area Director. 

The short story is I had to have an unplanned medical procedure done after I posted the event.  I had the procedure done and was hoping I would be recovered enough to ride my bike to the event.  That is not going to happen, so I am going to go in my truck because I would like to meet the attendees.  Everyone is a big boy or girl and I don't think anyone needs me to hold their hand on a ride.  If you are not familiar with the area, bring a map and I will point out some excellent roads to ride.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Fred