• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Fell in love....

Konehead34

OMG ...!  U folks in Arkansas are sooo lucky.  Out here from southern Georgia riding north Arkansas and western central area.  Man are these some sweet a$$ twisty roads.  A shout and a wave to the connie westbound on 74, west of Jasper.  Little disappointed that in my 8 days out here you were the first and only c14 ive seen. 

I can see why theres been 2 cog national rallys in this area.  Maybe 2022 will be here as well...

konehead said:
OMG ...!  U folks in Arkansas are sooo lucky.  Out here from southern Georgia riding north Arkansas and western central area.  Man are these some sweet a$$ twisty roads. 

The roads here suck & the traffic is horrendous!  :rotflmao:  Hopefully you hit 123 & 235 well maybe not, then you'll just come back & crowd our roads.  :nananana:

You should have gone up to NC for beat the heat social where it was cooler & come here in Oct. for Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous when it will also be cooler.

How long ya gonna be here?  :motonoises:

Just Cliff said:
How long ya gonna be here?  :motonoises:

Too late, he is back in the cool and low humidity of the low country  :mad:

I hope to be at your rally, maybe Konehead can come with me, or maybe without me  :D

lmao... jerrys so correct about how cool and um un- humid it is here around Savannah.  Ride was planned to avoid hurricane season back in December with some illinois riding fools i moved away from.  Seriously my law enforcement brothers that i would die for.  Just wish they didnt ride cruisers.  Got tired of waiting for them... :-[ Our annual ride always bumped againt the RWTW rally and i was tired of missing that.  We'll see home the boss feels about going back so soon....but thanks for the invite cliff.