• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Fender Extender

Yes, that's the one. I can't get the quote function to work, but Cra-z1000 is correct. It looks like Murph isn't selling them now. I got mine from him 15 years ago. Clean your fender inside and the mating surface of the "extenda" well, and then wipe with a bare touch of acetone and use ABS glue and CLAMP IT INTO PLACE it should weld on permanently. 60,000 miles on mine and it's tight as.......well, you know..................

Yes, that's the one. I can't get the quote function to work, but Cra-z1000 is correct. It looks like Murph isn't selling them now. I got mine from him 15 years ago. Clean your fender inside and the mating surface of the "extenda" well, and then wipe with a bare touch of acetone and use ABS glue and CLAMP IT INTO PLACE it should weld on permanently. 60,000 miles on mine and it's tight as.......well, you know..................

I know nothing about this website but...

Ya I tried that and says not in stock.

Mine lasted about a year. Broke off right at the end of the fender. Still has the plastic rivets and a piece of the fender extender attached to the fender.

What year is your C10?

I'm pretty sure I've got an unused FendaExtenda for 1st gen C10 in my garage (at work now so no picture).

If it would work, would you be interested?

I ordered one just a few weeks ago from the UK on e-bay. I only found 1 available in the US, and this was cheaper even with shipping.

Hi croach1776;

I F-I-N-A-L-L-Y remembered to look for the FendaExtenda.

No joy. I must have pitched it sometime back.
Hey thanks for remembering. Ya one will fall into my lap. I just got lucky with the two covers for when removing the bags and antlers. Got them at a real decent price on ebay (will need to repaint) at the same time someone was offering a pair for 199.00 they have since dropped down to 89.00 still way to high. Ride safe and stay healthy

Here is a discussion about the Fender extenders offered by Larry/Blue One.

Note; Larry is one of our Industry vendors.

Ride safe, Ted

Here is a discussion about the Fender extenders offered by Larry/Blue One.

Note; Larry is one of our Industry vendors.

Ride safe, Ted
Thanks for info, I thought i mentioned I am looking for one for a C10 my bad if I forgot

Another thought is to get a radiator guard and you wouldn't need the fender extender. Cost more, but better protection in the long run. My 0.02 for what it's worth. :)