• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Finally that time

AwesomeDad

Yep due a tire change, decided to give the Road 5 GT a try. Just curious if anyone’s posted a mileage report? Currently at almost 8K on the stock tires and hoping to get a little more from the road 5. Also what’s the best price? 255 and 180 seems to be the prices I’ve seen...

JJ

The 5 GTs are still relatively new so I wouldn't expect to see a mileage report yet, but also given covid19 or weather I don't expect many riders were putting on mileage past few months. As for the prices, that's about what I saw shopping around.