• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Finding past posts of another

connie_rider

On the Old Forum, it was possible to look at another poster's past posts to find a discussion.
Is it possible on the new Forum,?
If so,,, how is it done?

Ride safe, Ted

Yes, click on their name and then on that screen you can click on their latest activity or all past postings.

Thanks Gumby, that helped, but I wanted to be able to see "all" posts by someone.
With your info, I discovered that (to see all discussions that a person has posted on),,,
I can click on the "Name", then "Find", and then "all contend", or "all treads".

Ride safe, Ted

Thanx..... That could work too if I were looking for a member.
In my case, I saw a members name on a discussion and wanted to see past posts from that person.
The (click on the "Name", then "Find", and then "all contend", or "all treads") worked perfectly for me..

Ride safe, Ted

What has worked for me is to click on the person’s forum name. A window will pop up. Click on the forum name in the window and it will take you to a page with the person’s profile where you can click on “Postings” and see all of the past posts from that person.

Should this be considered how to stock stalk others thread?😁

DOH!

Last edited: