• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

First Gear Kilimanjaro Jacket

bobct

I’ve used my Kilimanjaro riding in high 20 degree weather and almost didn’t need the Gerbing jacket fired up. It saved my the other night when I was shoveling off a couple inches of new snow from the driveway. I didn’t realize that there was a patch of black ice in one area. Faster than I could react I went down on my elbow and then hip. If it wasn’t for the padded elbows I believe I would have some real damage.
Consider ATGATT when working in the snow :). I may even consider wearing my helmet next time and having the Bluetooth for tunes and emergency calls would be a plus. :motonoises:

I may even consider wearing my helmet next time and having the Bluetooth for tunes and emergency calls would be a plus.
:-\ :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Bet that would get the neighbors attention! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Where I live, it would probably get you on the front page of the paper!  Might be safer though. :)