• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

First post, new member in east Tennessee

acav805114

Hello from the land of the Dragon!

I have a new-to-me 2011 Connie that I bought a couple of months ago. Rode it to western NY and back recently for my first long trip...did very well! Looking to meet some ST folks for potential future riding.

I am thinking of heading up to the Beat the Heat meetup next week. Maybe see y'all there!

Welcome from GA. RWTW and Beat the Heat both coming up along with a couple of RTEs.

Welcome!
from south west Ohio
Joining COG is a great investment.
Tech tips, items for sale, rides and rallies…

Best Regards
Bob

welcome from east georgia. enjoy your concours. lots of great loops up there. drop me a line, I'll fill ya in