• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

First time Concours 14 owner and Member

Jeff.C

Introduce myself Jeff from South Carolina , Picked up my Concours two weeks ago to replace my Ducati ST4S abs. So far I replaced the Corbin modular seat with the stock one since I could barely balance the bike at a stop. Has great Heli Horizon ST bars. Next is the Calsci shield swapping out for a Vstream! I wanted one for a few years and the riding I have done so far i know I made a good choice. 8AE100B2-E77A-4056-B745-5940D3264639.jpeg

Attachments

• 77B1D1CE-EAC2-468E-8FA9-14205F57B536.jpeg
    77B1D1CE-EAC2-468E-8FA9-14205F57B536.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 115
Congrat Jeff on the new-to-you C14 and welcome to COG! Happy to see you "joined" us.

It looks like you are well on your way toward customizing it to your liking; awesome!

You're going to love the bike and our club of great members.

Welcome Jeff!

Endless great riding not far from you, enjoy the new to you machine. Lots of customizing you can do for form, fit and performance.

Installed the windshield tonight, truth is looks are subjective for me this fits the bikes more sporty lines and it’s pretty decent pushing air around me!

Attachments

• F51DE308-8268-471C-826A-BF88AF4B9022.jpeg
    F51DE308-8268-471C-826A-BF88AF4B9022.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 140
Congrat Jeff on the new-to-you C14 and welcome to COG! Happy to see you "joined" us.

It looks like you are well on your way toward customizing it to your liking; awesome!

You're going to love the bike and our club of great members.
Thank you Road Runner! Looking forward to everything

Ok, keep checking the southeast calendar, i know jerry Hollander (cognosticator on the forum) was planning on posting a rte somewhere near macon. Yoders, in Montezuma ga. Shiuld be in a couple weeks. Itll give u the opportunity to meet some of the georgia and florida members...

welcome from augusta. I do mountain rides all the time. drop me a line. i've got some great loops. oh, welcome and enjoy your concours 💞