• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Fly Flux Air Perforated Jacket 2XL New! Sold!

CRocker

Brand new Fly Flux Air perforated riding jacket...2XL...Hi-Viz and Black...with Hydraguard liner that is waterproof...arm snap volume adjustments...belt snap loop...has zippered side gussets...dual velcro belts for waist adjustment...two zippered hand warmer pockets...a zippered inside breast pocket...padding in elbows, shoulders, and back...

$59.99 shipped CONUS...paypal OK...

Attachments

• 100_3087.JPG
    100_3087.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 113
CRocker said:
Brand new Fly Flux Air perforated riding jacket...2XL...Hi-Viz and Black...with Hydraguard liner that is waterproof...arm snap volume adjustments...belt snap loop...has zippered side gussets...dual velcro belts for waist adjustment...two zippered hand warmer pockets...a zippered inside breast pocket...padding in elbows, shoulders, and back...

$59.99 shipped CONUS...paypal OK...

I'm considering this, delivered, but even tho you say it's "brand new", what year production was it?, I was looking and don't see this particular item currently.
Shoot me a P/m, I may (secretly) pick this up (don't tell my wife... I'm on a $$$ restriction...)  :rotflmao:
Mind you, I have a full Aerostich, 2 piece.. but damn, after 15 years, I realize just how heavy it is.. for around town this looks fine to me.
ATGATT in my book..
thanks in advance..

I have to pass on the jacket, I spent way to much at the rally.. wife is unhappy.  :-X :truce:

sorry, someone else grab this up, it looks like a nice piece of gear.