• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

For Jerry

rain dancer

I apologize for posting this here, but I can't access "General Talk". Jerry's (the Wizard) mom Betty asked me to thank everyone who sent cards when he was ill. I am going to paste her email she sent to me. Betty is a wonderful person and during that time I do know it meant a lot to her. Thanks all!

From Betty:
I was just cleaning out a closet and came across the cards that we received during Jerry's hospitalization and the sympathy cards.

Would you go on COG and Tell them that all their cards and personal notes they wrote to him meant the world to him and all of us. We all knew what a great guy he was but so nice to hear how all you Cycle Guys appreciated him.

I would really appreciate you speaking for me, giving them my thanks for carrying us through that terrible time.