• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FOR SALE: 15" Windshield for Rifle Windshield System

WingMan71

For sale is a 15" windshield for a Rifle Windshield System. Shield only - no base.

The shield is in excellent condition. There is only one small scratch in the whole shield and it's down low in the right corner in a spot you never look through.

It also has the typical spider-web cracks at the mounting holes due to the way too small mounting washers provided by Rifle. (Just add some larger plastic washers under those and the cracking will stop.)

See picture below:

ZG1000 15-inch Rifle Windshield with Callouts.jpg

These shields are $120.00 new from Murph's Kits.

I will sell this shield for $45.00 + $25.00 shipping. Total $70.00.

(PayPal payment only. Will ship to lower 48 states only, unless you will pay more for shipping.)

Bob

Last edited:
I will take it. Thanks. I know you say paypal only. I believe I have it. I don't really use it. Do you have cash app or bank of america I can easily transfer the funds.

Hello Kevin,

I'll send you a PM with more information. (Keeps the private stuff private.)

Bob

Last edited: