• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

for sale 2008 c14 parts and acc.

2wheeltuner

Big Wheel
hi i have for sale a carbon fiber 2 bros pipe that has the pipe section wrapped in header wrap really keeps things cool. 200$ sold
2nd i have a oem tall windshield60$
3rd i have a pc3 power commander200$sold
4th a black rearhugger fender100$
5th a factory silver trunk with the mount like new never used this350$
will entertain offers and trades like rc carsand planes or billiard cues high end only.will make a good deal on all thanks ,craig

Interested in the Silver Rear trunk.....can you post pictures or PM me. Can I use my Phil's Rack with it? Thank you

is the screen, the stock, or a kawa tall screen ??
any info you can share on the rear hugger ??

thanks,
Joel

the screen is the kawi tall oem screen. the hugger is black and fits over the back wheel keeps alot of dirt out. cant remember where i bought it tho..

I am still interested in the hugger, could you send me a picture or two, here is my email  wvhotwheeler@hotmail.com  Thanks Kenneth.

Augie is a top notch seller and forum member. The exhaust and PC arrived quickly, and his communication was excellent. Thanks Craig!