• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

For sale 2012 Concours 14 ABS - SOLD

RWG

For sale in Mesa, Arizona Black 2012 Concours 14 ABS with 9,710 miles by original owner.

On the bike are a 17” Delkevic slipon, a Kawasaki Touring seat, MCE rear guards, AST helmet locks, AST 2” risers with setback, a Kawasaki tank pad set, a V-stream windshield, an Omnicruise, Competition accessories grip covers, a SupaBrake II flasher, an InControl low fuel warning eliminator, saddlebag handle latch hooks, Bestem deluxe bag liners and speed bleeders for brakes and clutch.

Included with the bike are the original seat, exhaust and windshield, a battery tender, a front stand and a set of Fred Harmon’s maintenance CDs.

Bike is scratch free. Bike has mismatched tires: 190/55 Pilot road 5 rear with 1,000 miles. Angel GT front with about 5k on it. Last time it was ridden it flashed tire pressure sensor battery low for the first 10 miles then quit but it is reasonable to assume it is time for new batteries.

KBB says $6,270 for one of these with ‘normal’ mileage. This is an exceptionally low mileage unit and $6,000 takes it all. Clean title. Selling due to health issues.

PM me for questions/details.

Sorry to hear about health issues. If somebody bought my 2010 for $4500 I would be headed your way for a 2 year upgrade.

I will ask my friend that is selling his 05 Goldwing and trailer... he likes my Connie 14.

A few pictures of the 2012 C14

Attachments

• IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0507.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 119