• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

For Sale - 2015 Concours. Green. 12,600 miles. Ivan's flash. Located in CO

Thejamo

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

I am selling my 2015 Kawasaki Concours 1400 ABS with 12,600 miles, in Kawasaki Racing Green and with Ivan’s Flash.

It’s in great condition overall. It runs perfectly and looks awesome. No changes were made between 2015 and 2020 so this is the most up-to-date Concours available.

It is fully loaded with all of the factory options, and several extras:

Linked ABS brakes
Traction control
Power adjustable windshield
Adjustable front and rear suspension
Heated grips
On board computer for gas mileage, battery voltage, air temperature, and tire pressures
Paint matched saddle bags with liners
Two power outlets
Extras:
Two Brothers Carbon Fiber exhaust
Sigma computer for digital speed display, plus many other features
2 inch handlebar risers with Ram Ball Mount and plug for heated gear
Stabel air horn
Extra brake and turn signals integrated in to the saddle bags
Led lights on the tail
Custom mounted switch and wiring for adding lights to the front. (It had lights on the front when I bought it but I didn’t like the look so I removed them, but left all the wiring with easy connect plugs)

Extra bright tail light bulbs
Ronnie’s highway pegs
Green LED lights under the front fairing
Paint matched front fender extender
R&G Racing radiator guard
Pinstriping – stick on so it’s easily removed if you don’t like it
Pictured with a Sargent seat – we can negotiate if you want this seat instead of the stock seat, or both.
Two key fobs – the stock regular fob and the backup fob
Pirelli Angel GT A-Spec Tires with the taller 55 in the rear – they have about 5k miles on them and lots of tread left.
AND it has Ivan’s Flash which makes this bike perform so much better than stock. Plus, Ivan will reflash/update for free.
This bike is awesome. I have owned a few C14’s and this one has been my favorite. I don’t want to sell her, but I am moving and won’t have a garage to store her in for a while.

There is a scuff on the lower part of the right side saddle bag.

She doesn’t need anything except a new rider.

I am asking $7,800

Last edited: