• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

For Sale: Cal Sci XL (Wide) Windshield (SOLD)

Dhgear

Windshield was used briefly on my 2016 C14 and it is in excellent condition. Provided fantastic wind protection and a much quieter ride. Unfortunately I had to sell my connie and the purchaser did not want the shield. This shield is designed to accept the Kawasaki vent from the OEM shield.
$80 + shipping. Ships from 24502 (Central Virginia). I can send pictures by email. Thanks for your interest.

DaveG said:
Windshield was used briefly on my 2016 C14 and it is in excellent condition. Provided fantastic wind protection and a much quieter ride. Unfortunately I had to sell my connie and the purchaser did not want the shield. This shield is designed to accept the Kawasaki vent from the OEM shield.
$80 + shipping. Ships from 24502 (Central Virginia). I can send pictures by email. Thanks for your interest.

8/11/20 Item is still for sale.

I know that zip code.  I grew up in that town.