• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FOR Sale - KLR 650

mcgyver74

2004 Kawasaki KLR 650 Dual Sport Motorcycle
17,500~ miles

This KLR is kitted out for any trip you dare to take, whether you want to climb the Colorado passes or head to Argentina.  Starting with a 10 gallon touring gas tank, to the custom suspension by Cogent Dynamics, to the Happy Trails luggage racks, this bike is ready for anything.  This bike has had all the fluids changed regularly and has been adult ridden.

Here are just some of the upgrades:
10 Gallon IMS touring tank ($550 new) (stock tank is included as well)
Cogent Dynamics rear shock
Cogent Progressive Fork Springs
Happy Trails luggage rack
Sheepskin Seat cover
Thermo-Bob upgrade
Belly bash plate
Oversized rear rack
Bark Busters (hand protection)
Almost every imaginable guard and protective part (radiator guard, master cyl guard, etc, etc)
Stainless Steel brake lines
Touring windshield
New chain and sprockets included
A sizeable assortment of takeoffs and spare parts
I believe the Doohickey has been done.

This bike has fallen over in the dirt, but never been wrecked.  It’s got some wear and tear, but it’s been loved and cared for as well.  I built this bike to ride the Pan-American Highway, but life intervened.  However, you could have it ready to travel the world in an afternoon. 

This bike has a clean Colorado Title and there are no test rides without cash in hand (mine) and proof of a valid MOTORCYCLE license.

This bike is located in Leadville, CO

Pictures:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gknqqr4kxc9iyud/AAAFZhvjjIMqyjBScwWUZVjZa?dl=0

Trying to get 3k

PM me for more info