• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FOR SALE: Mityvac MV8000 Automotive Test & Bleed Kit - SOLD

tlr-boise

This bleed kit has never been used.

I bought it when I thought I'd do some of my own maintenance on my C14, but I later decided to let our dealer mechanic do it all, so I never used it.

It lists for about $54, but you can get it now for $37 if you buy it on Amazon.

I'm asking $20 plus shipping, from 83706.

Send me a message if interested.

Or email: tomroush@cableone.net

Can ship it to you asap. I can box it up, then find out what it would cost to ship to your address, and we do PayPal or a check. Unless you have another preference.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_e1d.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_e1d.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
This bleed kit has never been used.

I bought it when I thought I'd do some of my own maintenance on my C14, but I later decided to let our dealer mechanic do it all, so I never used it.

It lists for about $54, but you can get it now for $37 if you buy it on Amazon.

I'm asking $20 plus shipping, from 83706.

Send me a message if interested.

Or email: tomroush@cableone.net

Can ship it to you asap. I can box it up, then find out what it would cost to ship to your address, and we do PayPal or a check. Unless you have another preference.

I’ll take it. PM on way