• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD!! For Sale: Olympia Airglide 4 mesh pants with liner, waist size 36.

Hamsters00

For Sale: Olympia Airglide 4 mesh pants with liner, black in color, waist size 36,
$100.00 plus shipping conus.

...IMG_2114.JPGIMG_2115.JPG this style can be worn as a standalone riding pant or as a full over-pant. Equipped with the "Two Layer Systems Design", this style includes a removable wind and waterproof rain pant to ensure multi-season, multi-weather riding comfort.

• Outer shell constructed in 500 denier Cordura fabric with Ballistic Airflow mesh panels.
  • Waterproof Over or Under rain pant.
  • Full side leg zippers extend to waistband.
  • Removable and adjustable height CE-approved Motion Flex armor at knees.
  • Cool mesh airflow lining.
  • Removable EVA compression foam at hips.
  • Custom Fit detailing at waist, hips and bottom hem.
  • 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective piping from waist to hem.
  • Relaxed tailored fit.
  • Four storage pockets.
  • 8" connecting zipper for jackets.

Over or Under Rain Pant:​

• Sturdy waterproof breathable rip stop nylon shell with elasticized and slide buckle waist. Generous leg openings with bottom Velcro brand hook-and-loop closures makes standing boot-on entry and exit a breeze. This layer can be worn both over or under the main out shell.

Two Layer Systems Design:​

• Layer One consists of a rugged outshell constructed in authentic Cordura with ballistic nylon mesh panels for maximum airflow and superior abrasion resistance. Standing, boot-on entry is a snap as side leg zippers extend up to the waistband. Two front zipper pockets offer extra storage for personal items. Three-tier adjustable knee armor positions, stretch waist and hip panels plus Olympia's EZ hem bottom detail allow riders to achieve a customized fit.
  • Layer Two - Foul weather rides are never a problem as the Airglide 4 shell is equipped with a pull-on wind and waterproof rain pant that can be worn both over or under the out shell as weather conditions dictate.

Last edited:
For Sale: Olympia Airglide 4 mesh pants with liner, black in color, $100.00 plus shipping conus.

...View attachment 35164View attachment 35165 this style can be worn as a standalone riding pant or as a full over-pant. Equipped with the "Two Layer Systems Design", this style includes a removable wind and waterproof rain pant to ensure multi-season, multi-weather riding comfort.

• Outer shell constructed in 500 denier Cordura fabric with Ballistic Airflow mesh panels.
  • Waterproof Over or Under rain pant.
  • Full side leg zippers extend to waistband.
  • Removable and adjustable height CE-approved Motion Flex armor at knees.
  • Cool mesh airflow lining.
  • Removable EVA compression foam at hips.
  • Custom Fit detailing at waist, hips and bottom hem.
  • 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective piping from waist to hem.
  • Relaxed tailored fit.
  • Four storage pockets.
  • 8" connecting zipper for jackets.

Over or Under Rain Pant:​

• Sturdy waterproof breathable rip stop nylon shell with elasticized and slide buckle waist. Generous leg openings with bottom Velcro brand hook-and-loop closures makes standing boot-on entry and exit a breeze. This layer can be worn both over or under the main out shell.

Two Layer Systems Design:​

• Layer One consists of a rugged outshell constructed in authentic Cordura with ballistic nylon mesh panels for maximum airflow and superior abrasion resistance. Standing, boot-on entry is a snap as side leg zippers extend up to the waistband. Two front zipper pockets offer extra storage for personal items. Three-tier adjustable knee armor positions, stretch waist and hip panels plus Olympia's EZ hem bottom detail allow riders to achieve a customized fit.
  • Layer Two - Foul weather rides are never a problem as the Airglide 4 shell is equipped with a pull-on wind and waterproof rain pant that can be worn both over or under the out shell as weather conditions dictate.
What size are the pants?

FWIW - any interested buyers: I have a pair of these pants, 5 years 75K miles of all weather riding these pants are a great value. Wind / Rain layer is rugged.

When it’s cool I wear a base below otherwise these pants and shorts are all I need all other times.

Wayne, Carol & Blue

I believe they are waist size of 36. I'm away for a bit right now so I'll check later to verify. Sorry, I missed adding the size!!

I believe they are waist size of 36. I'm away for a bit right now so I'll check later to verify. Sorry, I missed adding the size!!
They are a waist size 36. Thumbs up to 2andblue with what he stated about the versatility of the pants, true words!!

Hi Hamster. If these are still available, I'll take them. I'm currently wearing the size 34 and they have somehow, shrunk over the years. :)
Let me know the full price with shipping to Mount Laurel, NJ 08054

I was finally able to get into the COG website. Thanks again for purchasing these pants! I've also had problems with pants shrinkage, ha!!