• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

For sale: Radar and Laser detector $200

DarenLine

Bicycle
All, selling my Adaptive technologies TPX motorcycle radar and laser detector, this was on my previous Bike which I sold it, barely used, like new condition, including everything that came brand new and visual alert. Asking for $200, prefer local pick up around Burbank CA but shipping shouldn't be a problem as it's fairly small, I'm sure you can google for website and info but PM if you have any questions.
Have a ticket free ride :)

It's the 2.0, sorry I can't upload pictures, it keeps saying file is to big, but if your interested PM me your email and I'll email you the picture.

DarenLine said:
It's the 2.0, sorry I can't upload pictures, it keeps saying file is to big, but if your interested PM me your email and I'll email you the picture.

Great unit, I have the 2.0 as well, use it on all my bikes, fully waterproof so no baggie needed is awesome!

GLWS, free bump!  :beerchug:

Can you tell me the functional/practical reason the V2.0 is different from the International version which doesn't have the Ka band and the X band is adjustable? I'm heading to Germany for a couple of years.