• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

For Sale: Sargent Seat for any year C14.

Thejamo

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I am selling a Sargent World Sport Performance Seat for any 2008-2020 Kawasaki Concours 1400.

The seat is overall in excellent condition with only about 2k miles ridden. It doesn't have any cracks or splits and the vinyl is soft.

The only imperfection (pictured) is a small spot where I had a clear water bottle sitting and the sunlight refracted through to melt a little part of the surface. It isn't through the vinyl and it won't get worse.

Widened PVC seat pan for more lateral support
CarbonFX vinyl
Super Cell Atomic Foam for improved riding comfort
Handy, under-the-seat storage
Eliminates forward slope and provides a more neutral seating angle for the driver
Made in the USA

These seats new are $509 (Revzilla). I am asking $450 obo and I will include shipping.

Last edited:
Thanks, David. I wish I knew. I think it's the low, but I am not sure. No where on the seat, that I can find, does it give a part number or info on what height it is.

It's definitely lower than the stock seat. That's why I am selling it. I am 6'7" so I don't need any more leg bend.

thejamo said:
Thanks, David. I wish I knew. I think it's the low, but I am not sure. No where on the seat, that I can find, does it give a part number or info on what height it is.

It's definitely lower than the stock seat. That's why I am selling it. I am 6'7" so I don't need any more leg bend.

Sure, thejamo. I recall when I had the low version of the Sargent it had some "low" label under it. Looks like all labels are missing.

Although I am no where near your height, I can appreciate that you do not need the extra (i.e., lower) help to cause more leg bend.

Good luck in your sell!