• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FOR SALE: Tour Master Men's Large rain suit

Connie girl

For Sale: Mostly Red/black with lower+/- 2/3rds of jacket is gray with reflective trim TOUR MASTER, men's LARGE rain suit.

Worn once. Has good intact suspenders, original stuff bag, perfect condition.
                                                                                      Asking $40.00. Rainy season is coming..soon!

PM or call and leave msg- do not always answer if I do not know #..sorry had recent problems with sneaky telemarketer.

Ok, ignore my response to you.

FYI, it does come with pants that have an elastic removable band at the bottom of the leg.

not ignoring you..can not find indication on jacket only Tour Master.
Will see if friend tomorrow can help, maybe with pic. It is about 3 years old, in very perfect condition, never wet, kept in house but once.

Better description: red on shoulders/ upper body, down about 8", then 1" silver reflective strip, with  2 rectangle covers for hand deep black pockets between the 2 silver colors, 1 each side.
Then slightly darker reflective silver in slight V shape down  to just above waist, large mesh air vent under sliver solid fabric on back, then rest of jkt is black.
Sleeves have same colors on a diagonal pattern.

Sorry neither set has more info.

Clarifying...best as I understand this...it is not a specialty riding jacket, it is the standard rain 2 piece suit.

Hey, we all know that it will rain sooner than later!