• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Former OTP winner coming to visit Arkansas.

smithr

The other day I got an email from a former Over The Pond(2003) winner and great guy from Austria named Hans Dresler.

Hans is coming to visit a friend in Ar. that lives 35 miles north of Little Rock from the 29th of March to the 7th of April.

Hans would like to meet up with COG members while he is in the area.  He regrets not being able to attend the Nationals as do I.

Please reply to this post if you would like to open up communications with Hans.  This could turn into a event with a group or something smaller, up to you.

I have a couple people interested in visiting Hans.  Let me know if you are interested also.  Maybe we can get him a bike and have a mini OTP thing.

I received a note from Hans as well. Said the the will be arriving in Houston on March 25th.
I told him thatI'd try to meet him at the airport...

Sounds like there is some confusion onhis arrival etc.
He did say thathe intended to see New Orleans too..

I'll try to get more info...    :)

Ride safe, Ted

Here is Hans Schedule.

Ride safe, Ted

"In this Year from 29th of March to 7th April we - my wife Ursula and I, visit friends in AR
near Little Rock."

On the 29th March we arrive in Houston (your home town) - Georg Bush Airport - Jochen our friend will pick up us and travel by car with us to Little Rock.
On the 7th of April we leave from Houston the United States direction Europe - then the Easter Monday - we meet
our Children and the grandchild's for the traditional Egg-searching (an European ritual) in our garden.

The time we stay by our friend's we are free to plan to explore the South states - so my wife intend a visite to New Orleans - and I
dream since a long time to see the Mississippi and the country around, Our friends plan a trip to Hot springs .... and so on and so on

But I think it would be grate to meet you in this time.

The recipe of your Jalopeno Poppers you have send as mail on the 3rd July 2003 to Bud King, Daan Zeydner and me
I have it achieved with all the photos from the OTP 2003 in my photo books and any times by party's in our home - I create a typical
"TEX-BBQ" -also Jalopeno Poppers. It is always great to do this!

Thank you for your answer ......
It would be great to see you

HANS
AAD AUSTRIA