• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Forum Names

MuddyWaters

Bold North AAD
Your forum name in the new forum may not match your forum name in the old forum. The migration process did not allow the Name field from the old forum to be mapped to the username field in the new forum. Full COG member may edit their username once after 90 days via the forum user Account Details (https://forum.concours.org/index.php?account/).
Username differenced do not affect your ability to post, and once it is changed the new name will show in all posts new and old.

NOTE: The old forum allowed the same forum name to be used by multiple users. The new forum does NOT allow this.
If the name you request is already in use by another forum member, you will be informed and given the opportunity choose another name.

Only COG members may change username. Membership has its privileges.

Having trouble changing the username yourself?
Send an email to IT@concours.org
Include in the email:
The email address you are using to login to the forum.
The incorrectly displayed forum name.
The correct forum name.

Your request will be processed as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
I'd like to change my username now that I'm a paid member as of yesterday, but it looks like I have to wait 90 days.

The IT officer is a recent vacancy. You can find names and contact information for all current officers on the COG Contact Us page.

If you have a IT issue, use the email on the contact page ( IT at concours org ) and it will get passed along to someone for review.