• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Forum Themes/Styles - including Dark Mode

Wandrng

Just a nerd who rides
In case you didn't know, the COG Forum has multiple color themes available, including a Dark Mode.

To find and try them out you can:

1) Go to the bottom left of any forum page and click the link that says either "Default style" or "Style chooser". Then select one of the styles/themes offered in the popup.

or

2) Click on your forum name in the top right corner of any forum page. Click Preferences (in the lower left). In "Your Account" (select on the left column if needed) click on the "Style" dropdown list (it's the top item) and select a style/theme from the list.

or

3) got to Profile > Your Account > Style

Note: the Styles/Themes only apply to the COG Forum pages, they do not apply to website pages.

Is there a dark blue style available? I've seen it on another forum where they use the same software. It is similar to the Dark Mode, but gives some nice contrast. And is very easy on the eyes.

Chris

I just changed to the dark style. It does seem to be easier on the eyes.

Tried dark mode. The text on a forum page is gray not white. I have a hard time seeing it. Index page is white and is easy to read. Went back to light mode.