• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Free Sargent Seat gone

LSGiant

I have a standard Sargent Seat for a C14 that I bought used.  It does dot have any holes or tears but I have put 60,000 miles on it myself and in my opinion it could maybe use some new foam. Maybe someone else would feel it is fine. It is free if you want to pick it up or we can arrange something. If it needs to be shipped it will cost nearly $60.00.  I am currently in Le Sueur Mn but I do get around :).

If you are interested my email is jkerkow@outlook.com

Perfect donation for OTP fund raiser  :) just saying...

Grant said:
Perfect donation for OTP fund raiser  :) just saying...
And thanks for saying that. :beerchug:  Why aren't there more items being auctioned for OTP?  I don't think it matters what the item is or even if it is motorcycle / Concours related?  I've said it before and I'm saying it again.  It's not about what you get, it's about donating to OTP.  What you get is just a bonus.

I got absolutely nothing for this seat. I did not want money for it and I think it is wrong to sell something for myself or for a charity that has zero value to me. People are free to donate to OTP no need for gimmicks.