• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Frisco weather....

MAN OF BLUES

Check this out.... Frisco forecast today Rain showers...Snow showers likely and isolated thunderstorms. Snow accumulation of 1 to 4 inches. Highs 36 to 46. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Frisco forecast tonight Snow showers likely in the evening...Then a chance of snow showers after midnight. Snow accumulation up to 3 inches. Lows 24 to 34. West winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent. Friday forecast Sunny. A 10 percent chance of rain showers and snow showers in the morning. Windy. Highs 50 to 60. Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph. Gusts up to 40 mph increasing to 50 mph in the afternoon. Friday night.Mostly clear. Lows 35 to 41. West winds 15 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 45 mph Decreasing to 30 mph after midnight. I guess sacrificing virgins might be in order.....? :8o: Rich Riczinger COG 5977 Tech Editor,The Concourier

They said they had it so yearly because the room prices went way up in the weeks after the rally. Now you know why they are still low now :) ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

Hope they all packed their electrics... brrrrr! :8o: Steve K. '02 Concours COG# 6550 AMA# 965469 'No matter where you go, there you are...'

Somebody needs to come up with an electric tire that would melt through the ice and grip the road magneticly :eg: 1990 Aint she a pretty Tomato