• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Front and Rear Turn Signals

connie2000

Tricycle
I would like to change my blinker bulbs to l.e.d. Can I simply get the led version of push n turn bulbs and all will work fine? Or do I have to get upgraded relay for the led bulbs inplace of the stock one?  How hard is it to get to the front amber bulbs? Thanks for your info folks.

Here is a link to a source for both the tail/ brake and front turn/running lights. The difference between low and high is impressive.
This is for West Coast Classic Cougar. They have parts for old Cougars. They are expensive but I want to be seen. I tried cheep led tail/brake off ebay and didn't like them. The tail lights are plug and play but you will need to get the flasher upgrade for led turn lights.
I got this info from another post on updating all of your light to led on this forum.

Http://www2.cougarpartscatalog.com/plasma2.html
Tail brake

Plasmayellow.html
Front turn running