• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Front end swap, ZZR?

roryred

Are there any swaps for the entire front end? Triple clamps and all?

The ZZR would improve brakes, shocks and wheel... if it fits.

Yes, there is a ZRX front end swap (I have that) and then there is an upside down fork swap which involves a little more triple tree work than the ZRX, I think that was from a ZX7 / ZX9 donor. I am not sure if I heard of a ZZR swap, but my memory isn't what it used to be. What a difference, better brakes, better suspension, 17" tire. These parts/donor bikes are getting harder to find these days, my swap was around 9 years ago.