• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS: Front Canyon Cages $300

These have been sold, if a mod can change the title to sold.

Looking to get $300+shipping for front canyon cages from a 2010. Supposed to fit up through 2017, maybe later. Some scratched paint from wear and clamp on pegs. I‘d probably hit them with some enamel before mounting. I will post pics later.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly the rear mounting bolt is part of the kit. It and it's nuts. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think I have my installation instructions anymore to.confirm.

If I remember correctly the rear mounting bolt is part of the kit. It and it's nuts. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think I have my installation instructions anymore to.confirm.
It was with the t rex bars I have on mine. Make sure you get that.

Rick and maximus, u guys copy the info regarding the rear mounting bolt. It needs to come out and go with the cages. Shouldn't be a problem seeing as how ur parting it out. Ull need to apply a little lifting pressure on the rear engine area, to make it easier to slide out....hth.

Had them on my 13 and they do take a different bolt for the rear. I still have stock bolt from it. It's too short for Cayon Cage.

Yeah, I was going to include all the mounting hardware. Be kinda sucky to sell without the custom hardware. I am going to pull it off tomorrow. Zip tie the cages together with a bunch of ties, add the hardware and prep it for a label.