• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS GIVI E52 Top Case - C14 or C10 mount

Victor Salisbury

Pictures will be forth coming after I take them this afternoon.

Used E52 top case, wont mount easily on the Ninja 1000  ;D

Has the GIVI brake light kit installed and the GIVI 'top rack'.
I also have the C14 aluminum adapter plate, I believe it bolts right to the C14? and a  C10 adapter plate.
I also modified a HD Ultra Classic passenger backrest that can be mounted onto this top case (currently they are separated)

$130 top case only includes shipping to lower 48.
$150 top case and backrest.

Email is best at victorsalisbury AT comcast DOT net

Thanks for looking

Pictures will be forth coming after I take them this afternoon.

Used E52 top case, wont mount easily on the Ninja 1000 ;D

Has the GIVI brake light kit installed and the GIVI 'top rack'.
I also have the C14 aluminum adapter plate, I believe it bolts right to the C14? and a C10 adapter plate.
I also modified a HD Ultra Classic passenger backrest that can be mounted onto this top case (currently they are separated)

$130 top case only includes shipping to lower 48.
$150 top case and backrest.

Email is best at victorsalisbury AT comcast DOT net

Thanks for looking
email sent