• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS OEM top case

AwesomeDad

Not really using it, comes with rack, backrest, luggage rack and a key. Over 600 bucks for everything if bought new. I’d like 400 plus shipping.

JJ

Attachments

• BFA63B57-90BC-4566-9609-624EDF5F242F.jpeg
    BFA63B57-90BC-4566-9609-624EDF5F242F.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 198
  • 4C62BB9E-5141-46FC-9D90-5DF3BD4CD4D9.jpeg
    4C62BB9E-5141-46FC-9D90-5DF3BD4CD4D9.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 191
Trying to confirm:

Does this Kawasaki top case attach to the cheap OEM standard plastic luggage rack? Or is your setup different?  Can't tell from your pics..

Thanks Awesome.

Vic said:
Trying to confirm:

Does this Kawasaki top case attach to the cheap OEM standard plastic luggage rack? Or is your setup different?  Can't tell from your pics..

Thanks Awesome.
It has an updated OEM Plate.

JJ

Sorry for a late reply!

Ultimately, it would not be economical for me to purchase if I need to update my OEM rack and locate a color-matched lid cover.

You have a great price, but additional costs dictate I'll need to pass.

Good luck. Someone with the right circumstances will be happy!

Just got back from vacation and took me awhile to find this thread since the site switchover, anyway still available ?