• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Full v. Active member...

dcstrng

Old newbie here (and largely technologically illiterate), but there are loads of intriguing Titles on the tech page that have the blue dot of digital death, noting"Tech Page is available for full COG Members..."

How does one go from an "active" to a "full" -- given that I've just transitioned from an elderly-lurker, I've doubtlessly missed something important along the way (and I apologize in advance if it is in the rules -- didn't see it, but that doesn't mean it isn't right in front of me...).

Thanks...

Oops -- then I see I put this thread in the wrong category... I think this belongs in the general category... sorry...

As far as I know, a Full member is a dues paying member (not associate). From what I understand the membership levels are defined in the COG Constitution & Bylaws. 

I'm not sure what active means except maybe active on the forum?

Active = Full

You are a Full Paid Active member - all of those. You should be able to click on said tech pages and view them.

Happy tech learning.

(Active means your Full Membership is up to date)

WANDRNG said:
Active = Full

You are a Full Paid Active member - all of those. You should be able to click on said tech pages and view them.

Happy tech learning.

(Active means your Full Membership is up to date)

+1