• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

GA Wrenching Session/Social/RTE April 6th (new date) - CANCELED

motocommuter

:(All,

The GA (All SE Welcome) wrenching session/Social/RTE is scheduled for Saturday April 13th. This will be held at my house with lunch provided. Come get your bike ready for the upcoming riding season or just come and hang out and socialize. This is a free event with a free lunch!! Please register at:

http://www.cog-online.org/ClubPortal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&eventID=255257

If you plan to "wrench" on your bike, please bring any items you may need to do so. I do have some tools but to ensure you have what you need, you should bring it or get with me to see if I have what you need. There is a Kawasaki (multi brand) shop in McDonough or if needed, you can ship to my house. I have C10 manuals and tools but nothing in regards to the C14.

If you are not wanting to ride home, you are welcome to stay and enjoy the fire pit while we "socialize" the evening away.

All,

I had a work conflict for April 13th that I just found out about, so I’m moving the date to the week before, April 6th.

MotoCommuter said:
All,

I had a work conflict for April 13th that I just found out about, so I’m moving the date to the week before, April 6th.

What's this? A date change??? Never heard of such  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
See you on the 6th if not earlier!

So, only one person has signed up for this event, if you are planning on attending, please sign up. Remember, this includes a free lunch.

Also, hope your bike has knobbys on it as you will need it to get down the drive way!!

Attachments

• IMG-2142 (1).JPG
    IMG-2142 (1).JPG
    300.4 KB · Views: 105
I'd be up for this but we are off playing in the Roadtrek that weekend at Fort Clinch park NE of Jax probably followed by a couple of days in Savannah.

Kay just picked a bad time to plow up the driveway and re-pour it. I think you should've bought her more  pie on Pi Day!  It's not like we DIDN'T want to come and see you.... ;D