• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

GAERNE Size 13 Boots

mjroelofs

Mini Bike
Cleaning out the closet and found a pair of size 13 Gaerne Boots.  I only wore these boots twice and decided to go with something else and never sent back to Revzilla.  Original price was $175.00 but only asking $75.00 plus shipping  These boots zip up on the side and are nearly brand new.  More detailed photos available upon request.       

~Michael

Attachments

• Boots 1.png
    Boots 1.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Boots 2.png
    Boots 2.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 166
I wish I had a bigger foot lol , I have a pair of boots sitting here about to get shipped back to Revzilla!

FTB530 said:
I wish I had a bigger foot lol , I have a pair of boots sitting here about to get shipped back to Revzilla!

Sorry.  Wish I had remembered I had these and sent them back to revzilla for a refund.  Someone's getting a sweet deal either way.  I prefer shorter boots just above the ankles anyways.  Just ordered a new set of Klim Outlander GTX Boots.  Hopefully they fit!

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/klim-outlander-gtx-boots

I may be able to wear them...I will send you a PM. 

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

I may be interested, as long as the width is EEEE.

Yeah, I know. I have boats for feet.  :??:

Glad they sold  I need another pair like a hole in the head and I would have grabbed them.  Not everyone has man size paws
:beerchug:

Pittsburgh_Clem said:
Glad they sold  I need another pair like a hole in the head and I would have grabbed them.  Not everyone has man size paws
:beerchug:

I certainly didn't need another pair, but couldn't pass up a fine pair at a finer price.