• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Garmin Zumo 396 LMT-S

KiowaEagle

Geezer but not on a wheezer
This GPS was used for one season and is in excellent condition. Includes everything in the photo which is the unit, motorcycle wiring harness and two mounting brackets. The only thing missing is the mini USB cable which can be obtained anywhere. $185 shipped CONUS.

Garmin.jpg

This GPS was used for one season and is in excellent condition. Includes everything in the photo which is the unit, motorcycle wiring harness and two mounting brackets. The only thing missing is the mini USB cable which can be obtained anywhere. $185 shipped CONUS.

View attachment 30539
Alan what is reason for selling? Anything I particular you do not like or reducing the herd of navigation devices?

Looking for a motorcycle specific GPS so possibly interested. Will look up from the model # you provided the screen size and features.

Alan what is reason for selling? Anything I particular you do not like or reducing the herd of navigation devices?

Looking for a motorcycle specific GPS so possibly interested. Will look up from the model # you provided the screen size and features.
Just thinning the herd. I recently got an XT and the wiring/mounting brackets are not compatible so it's one or the other.