• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Gathering on the green Question

JerBear

I've been to the park to visit on a previous gathering.  I never stayed there, what are the nightly costs for camping and do the sites have electricity?  I don't need it it all the time but need it to pump up my air mattress, at my age I can't camp without one and I tried pumping it up with a bike pump and I gave up after twenty minutes of futile effort  :-[

I don't mind paying to use another persons electricity and my mattress inflates in about 3-4 minutes but I'd like to try this getaway.

Thanks in advance,
Jerry

Jerry,
From past experience power is pretty accessible from many of the campsites. From memory it might be $13+/-/night to put up a tent. I have attended the "Gathering" for the past 3-4 years, but this years date coincides with my wedding anniversary  :'(  The closest I will get is hauling some firewood in Thursday PM.

Jerry,
Camping is under 10 bucks a night and electricity is available to pump up your air mattress without needing to pay extra for electricity. The campground does not have individual sites as most camp grounds do. It is a open area with electric and water hookups placed at random areas. You just pick your spot and setup camp.

I am planning an being there Saturday night.