• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Gauging Interest 2013 Rally Recon Part Duex

OMoaC

Head north Old Man. Looking to ride up for the NW Bun Cooler in May through Northern NV (reverse of part 1), Lolo pass to ID Falls for a day or 2 then down to Cedar City UT for a day or 2. Anybodywanna?

Hey Old Man,

I could be, depending on timing and map.  I'd probably jump in for another 3-4 days like last time.  I want to scoot the LoLo badly.  :motonoises:
Let me know when you get  a map goin'.

Did part of this ride in August and would recommend it to anyone who wants to ride some of the best motorcycling roads. I took a few pictures and posted them on page 16 of the pictures of classic Connie's post.
I would be interested in doing this ride again. I live in Phoenix area and can ride North either up through Flagstaff or Las Vegas.

The Bun Cooler dates seem to be a moving target right now. I'll throw a route together and post up for suggestions.

Hey Mark, I am interested in this ride next year.......sounds like a lot of fun.    :motonoises:

HiYa Folks. Heres my plans. Leavin' Hendo NV on Thursday, stop in at CC for Red Rock n Rally pre prep on the way to Jackpot NV for horizontal time. Back vertical and into Kamiah ID Fri and Sat to join the NW group for the Bun Cooler. Sun over Lolo pass (a must do) Monday and Tues nights in Idaho Falls ID preruning some routes for the National. Wed down to Cedar City UT for the SW regional Rally. Little prep and pre run Thurs., check in on Friday then let the dance begin. As with Rally Recon part Uno in for the duration, 1 hr, 1 day, jump in where you like and bail where you see fit. Had a great time on part Uno, look for the same in part Duex.  :motonoises:
http://goo.gl/maps/DpNKt