• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Gear for Sale

Brass

Street Cruiser
This was in the C14 classifieds but seeing i sold the motorcycle i thought i should move it over to this section.
-  Smaller GIVI 33LT Monokey top case black with keys $75 - pick up only
-  Dowco motorcycle cover fits C14 with Cee Bailey touring screen and large ivi tour trunk used seldom as normally bike is garage kept $25
-  Klim Gortex  Badlands Pro jacket size Large Color Black used a dozen times or so paid $900 sell for $375
-  Klim Gortex Overland Pants Size 36 Tall Color Black used less than a dozen times paid $400 sell for $140 - spoken for not confirmed

Gloves and pants have been sold.  Still have the remaining items

-  Smaller GIVI 33LT Monokey top case black with keys $75 - pick up only
-  Dowco motorcycle cover fits C14 with Cee Bailey touring screen and large E55 Givi tour trunk used seldom as normally bike is garage kept $25
-  Klim Gortex  Badlands Pro jacket size Large Color Black used a dozen times or so paid $900 sell for $375

PM’s Replied

Updated list

-  Smaller GIVI 33LT Monokey top case black with keys $75 - pick up only (Spoken for not confirmed)
-  Dowco motorcycle cover fits C14 with Cee Bailey touring screen and large E55 Givi tour trunk used seldom as normally bike is garage kept $25
- Set of 4 brand new NGK Laser Iridum CR9EIA-9 stock No 6289 for $25 shipped

Updated list

- Set of 4 brand new NGK Laser Iridum CR9EIA-9 stock No 6289 for $25 shipped

Spark Plugs sold

Updated list

What model, size, & color is the cover?  I ask because at the bike show the C14 felt smaller than my C10.  Maybe it was just the hunnert pounds less weight, and the gas tank was probably empty, but I thought about buying one just cause I feel older & weaker.
Anyhow I'll likely buy a cover locally today, so no worries.

Two questions:
1) Is the Givi E55 still available?
2) Are you standing firm on the PICKUP ONLY???  (I'm in Central California)
-James :)