• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Genuine OEM Luggage/Saddlebags Kawasaki ZG1400 Concourse

AJS254

Big Wheel
For Sale
Genuine OEM Luggage/Saddlebags  Kawasaki ZG1400 Concourse

I am selling Two Hard Side Pannier Saddlebags for a 2008-2014 Kawasaki ZG1400 Concours ZG 1400 with keys that are paired alike. The panniers are Candy Arabian Red.
The panniers are in good condition. All locking and mounting mechanisms are operational. The panniers have some superficial scuffing and or scrathes on the exterior. They have been touched up slightly  and will pass a 5 foot glance test. Of course they can be painted any color that you might need

I'll be happy to send you photos
Please include your zip code with any reply so I can calculate the shipping charges
I want to sell them so let;s make a deal

Asking $550 + shipping

For Sale
Genuine OEM Luggage/Saddlebags Kawasaki ZG1400 Concourse

I am selling Two Hard Side Pannier Saddlebags for a 2008-2014 Kawasaki ZG1400 Concours ZG 1400 with keys that are paired alike. The panniers are Candy Arabian Red.
The panniers are in good condition. All locking and mounting mechanisms are operational. The panniers have some superficial scuffing and or scrathes on the exterior. They have been touched up slightly and will pass a 5 foot glance test. Of course they can be painted any color that you might need

I'll be happy to send you photos
Please include your zip code with any reply so I can calculate the shipping charges
I want to sell them so let;s make a deal

Asking $550 + shipping
Is there any possibility that these are still available?