• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

gistraMerchandise for the Rally

tommylynn

It says that the merchandise will NOT be available it the rally . Ok , I put my order in for 2 t-shirts with my registration back in January . It says the merchandise will be sent to my address . I have not received any thing at all on my order just the money take out of my account for the t-shirts and shipping --NO Merchandise at all . HELP

It says that the merchandise will NOT be available it the rally . Ok , I put my order in for 2 t-shirts with my registration back in January . It says the merchandise will be sent to my address . I have not received any thing at all on my order just the money take out of my account for the t-shirts and shipping --NO Merchandise at all . HELP
Same thing here. I have received nothing as to today, although our order was placed in March, I believe.

We'll follow up with the vendor. I haven't gotten mine either. No idea how it was/is shipped, but I'm sure it was all batched to be produced at the same time after the deadline to minimize costs. That's how I would've done it. We're not the only folks they're producing for, I'd imagine.

Vendor indicated that shipments were rolling out this week. You should see your stuff in the next seven days.

Ours came via USPS today. Volunteer shirts arrived at Tom’s today. Ed’s logo design looks perfect on the shirts and hat!

Ed’s logo design looks perfect on the shirts and hat!

Oh, good! I had my fingers crossed that it would work. What you see on the screen doesn't always come across in the physical medium. I learned a lot about that when I took on The Concourier.

Hopefully my order will arrive before I head east.